We’re employee owned and recognized as a leader in the building automations industry.
Why work for us?
100% employee owned
Basepoint Building Automations is Employee Owned and we couldn’t be prouder. With a humble beginning, we have grown to a company with over 150 people, with multiple locations across the Midwest. We are recognized as a leader in the building automations industry and have been evolving and growing for 40 years.
ESOP Companies are great places to work! Here’s why:
- They are tax-exempt so profits earned by the company, stay with the employees.
- They benefit the employees that help create the value, culture, and success of the company.
- Company contributions are made annually to the ESOP as cash and stock, then allocated to employees.
- They encourage a culture of accountability and teamwork with everyone maximizing their strengths for the company’s benefit.
- Employee retention rates are 4:1 as compared to non-ESOP companies.
Basepoint offers a wide selection of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- FSA / HSA
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Supplemental health
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
We live and thrive on our core values.
They guide us in our decisions, our problem solving, and our daily principles.
- We are CONFIDENT. Our employees know they have a valuable role to play. We are experts and continual learners.
- We are COMMITTED. We do what it takes to get the job done right the first time. We are responsible to one another and our customers.
- We are COMPASSIONATE. We listen and are vulnerable. We help each other succeed. We teach and show without judgement.
- We are INNOVATIVE. We are creative problem solvers and push boundaries. We adapt and grow.
- We are ONE. We are stronger together, leveraging our strengths with an employee-owner mentality.
Here’s what you can expect from us in the hiring process:
- Application submitted
- Initial screening interview via phone or teleconference
- In person interview– typically with HR and the hiring manager
- 2nd in person interview– typically with a panel when desired
- Drug screening
- Criminal history check
We employ people across the Midwest in numerous positions with diverse skill sets.
Please fill out the required fields and upload your resume and cover letter.
*= required field
If you would like to learn more about our products and services, send us your contact information and a member of our team will get back to you.